Back to Template Gallery
Weekly Team MeetingsHospital Staff MeetingsProduct MeetingsFinance MeetingsPlanning MeetingsDesign MeetingsLobbying MeetingsEngineering MeetingsAgile MeetingsLegal MeetingsGovernment MeetingsCustomer Success MeetingsRetrospective MeetingsMarketing MeetingsSales MeetingsHR MeetingsBoard MeetingsProject Meetings1-on-1 MeetingsExpert-Approved TemplatesTeam MeetingsRemote Meetings
What’s inside this Getting To Know Each Other Meeting Template:
Questions a lead would ask their direct report.
- What is your background both at the company and before?
- What is your favourite thing about working here?
- What is some advice you wish you would’ve heard when first starting to work here?
2 Direct Report
Questions a direct report would ask their lead.
- When are you most productive? Morning / Afternoon / Evening?
- How shall we communicate? In-Person / Email / Slack / Text
- How would you like to get feedback?
- Who has been your best boss so far? Why?
- How will I know that something is bothering you?
- What are the things that would make your work here most enjoyable?
- What kind of things would you ideally like to “not” see while working here?
- What do you think you’re best at and what are you not as good at?
- Any other questions about the team or the company that I can answer?
3✅ Action Items
What came out of this meeting?
Anything else to write down?