What’s inside this Marketing Sprint Planning Template:
1 Day 1: Map and Refinement
Collect and review campaign goals, audience data, user journey and create a mock campaign.
- Confirm tasks, goals, and objectives of the marketing campaign
- Research target audience and users
- Create a user journey map to understand how users interact with the campaign
- Divide the team into groups to build a creative concept that promotes the campaign
2 Day 2: Sketch and Concept
All groups pitch their ideas and two are chosen to move forward
- Teams pitch creative concepts from Day 1
- The group provides feedback on the concepts
- Decision-maker selects two final concepts to move forward with
- Of the two final concepts, teams must create a pitch deck for the decision-maker
3Day 3: Decide
One creative concept is chosen and the team must produce different variations of the concept.
- Teams pitch the two creative concepts to the decision-maker
- The decision-maker chooses the best creative concept for the campaign
- Team members are assigned different marketing channels to create the concept for
- e.g. our emails, social posts, blog CTAs, ads, and videos
4Day 4: Prototype
Create a prototype of how the campaign will look in the different marketing channels.
- Create a promotional video story
- Create mock-ups for the various marketing channels
- Create a refined pitch-deck
5Day 5: Test
Present the refined pitch deck to an audience, ask for feedback and iterate.
- Pitch the creative concept to individuals from other departments
- Address any questions from the audience and send a Google form after the meeting
- Based on the feedback, review and finalize the creative concept and iterate
6Day 6: Retro
Gather feedback from the team to understand what went well and areas of improvement for the future.
- What the team did well
- What the team did not do well