What’s inside this Remote Productivity Check Meeting Template:
Start the meeting with general questions that can serve as an ice breaker.
- How do you feel about your overall effectiveness as a remote worker?
- How do you feel about your overall style as a remote worker?
Check-in on productivity levels.
- What are your productivity habits?
- How effective is your productivity management? Can you share an example?
- What’s one technique that helps you stay focused?
Discuss communication styles and effectiveness.
- What’s an example of a time you’ve communicated effectively?
- How do you feel about the frequency of my communication?
- How do you feel about the clarity of my communication?
- What’s one thing you can improve to communicate more effectively?
4✅ Action items
What came out of this meeting? What are your next steps?