SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis Template:
- SWOT analysis is a widely used framework for strategic planning in which managers examine their company’s internal strengths and weaknesses as well as external opportunities and threats.
1 💪 Strengths
Things that your organization does particularly well, or in a way that distinguishes you from your competitors.
- What do users like best about your product or process?
- What do you do better than competitors?
- What unique advantages does your organization have?
2 👎 Weaknesses
Be honest! Think about what you could improve, and the sorts of practices you should avoid.
- What problems or complaints do you hear most from customers?
- What do you see as your biggest current obstacles?
- What advantages do your competitors have that your company does not yet have?
3 💡 Opportunities
Opportunities are openings or chances for something positive to happen, but you’ll need to claim them for yourself!
- How can you improve your customer service?
- What messaging resonates most with your users?
- Are there resources or tools you could further leverage to your advantage?
Threats include anything that can negatively affect your business from the outside;.
- Specific or emerging competitors
- High staff turnover
- Market volatility