Hey there 🚀
Welcome to a new issue of the Supermanagers TLDR newsletter!
Have you ever been curious about how Fellow, the company behind the #1 meeting management software, runs meetings?!
Well, we’re spilling all of our secrets!
🤗 Since you are a TLDR subscriber, we wanted to say thank you and share early access to our highly requested Meeting Guidelines for High-Performing Organizations ebook. As a company that builds meeting productivity software, we’ve spent our fair share of time learning and analyzing how to make meetings delightful and efficient.
It’s a free inside look at the meeting ground rules used internally by us at Fellow.app!
No gatekeeping here. 😜
🎙 What’s new on the Supermanagers podcast
- Climbing New Heights With Value-Based Leadership: The Highs and Lows of Building and Scaling a Business with Felicia Bochicchio, CEO of Unbounce
- How Do You Think About Time? The Psychology of Value per Hour and Getting More Done with Nick Sonnenberg, Founder of Leverage
Scroll down to read our top takeaway ⬇
👀 Popular posts in the Fellow blog
- How to Collaborate Effectively in the Workplace
- The Best Tips to Save Time at Work
- Understanding Groupthink in the Workplace
🎙Takeaways from the Supermanagers podcast
Episode #139: Felicia Bochicchio, CEO of Unbounce
TLDR: Having a people-first philosophy is a smart business decision.
Felicia talks about Unbounce’s “people first” philosophy, which involves creating an environment where everyone can bring their best selves to work, learn collectively, and grow together to create their best work.
Here are a few of the tips that Felicia shares in this episode for leaders who want to incorporate value-based leadership into their own management style:
- Define your own personal values
- Prioritize transparent communication
- Build trust through accountability
Listen to the full conversation for more!
Episode #140: Nick Sonnenberg, Founder of Leverage
TLDR: Time is not equal.
Nick shares his concept of “value per hour,” which is essentially a framework for thinking about how to use your time in a way that maximizes your impact and productivity.
It involves asking yourself two key questions:
- What is the value that I’m providing in this hour?
- Is this the highest-value activity that I could be doing right now?
The goal is to focus on activities that provide the greatest value and impact, rather than simply trying to be busy or productive all the time.
Listen to the full episode to keep learning:
👉 Connect with likeminded managers and join the Supermanagers Slack community by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
… and that’s a wrap! We hope that the content we curated inspires you to continue growing as a leader.
If you enjoyed this issue, please share the newsletter with a colleague or friend.
If this email was forwarded to you, you can subscribe here!
Thanks for being part of our community,
Kamela & the Fellow.app team