Trusted and loved by the world’s best teams
Send meeting notes from Fellow to Confluence
If you’re using Confluence as an internal database, export your Fellow notes to a new or existing page in Confluence to keep all your information in one place.
Once the meeting ends, export the note to Confluence. This way, you will have the full context of the meeting in Confluence for other purposes.
Make important information easily accessible
Fellow is a great place for meeting agendas and taking notes. Sometimes you’ll want to keep a historical record of a meeting in a different system to share it with other people in the organization.
Export notes from Fellow directly to a page in Confluence to keep important information flowing amongst everyone at the organization!
How to connect Confluence and Fellow
To set up this integration, follow these steps:
1. Visit User Settings and click on apps & integrations.
2. Scroll to the Automation section and find Confluence.
3. Click on the three dots on the Confluence card and press Connect.
4. Sign into your Atlassian account
5. Then, view the note you would like to export, click Send notes –> Export note to Confluence.
“Fellow solves three key problems around running meetings. First, creating the agenda. Then, with the ability to take notes, meeting management becomes much simpler. And finally, tracking the action items that come out of every meeting. Having everything in Fellow means we can track it and follow up on it.”
Mychelle MollotChief Marketing Officer