Trusted and loved by the world’s best teams
Send meeting notes from Fellow to Notion
If you’re using Notion as an internal database, keep things simple by exporting Fellow notes directly to Notion.
Once the meeting ends, export the note to Notion. This way, meeting information will live with the rest of your work in Notion.
Make important information easily accessible
Fellow is a great place for meeting agendas and taking notes. Sometimes you’ll want to keep a historical record of a meeting in a different system to share it with other people in the organization.
Export notes from Fellow directly to your Notion workspace! Choose where you’d like to note to go, and Fellow will create a new page in Notion with all the information. 🤩
How to connect Notion and Fellow
To set up this integration, follow these steps:
1. Visit User Settings and click on apps & integrations.
2. Scroll to the Automation section and find Notion.
3. Click on the three dots on the Notion card and press Connect.
4. Choose the workspace you want to connect with Fellow. Then press Select pages.
5. Select the pages in Notion that you would like Fellow to be able to send notes to.
And you are all set to export your meeting notes to Notion!
“Fellow solves three key problems around running meetings. First, creating the agenda. Then, with the ability to take notes, meeting management becomes much simpler. And finally, tracking the action items that come out of every meeting. Having everything in Fellow means we can track it and follow up on it.”
Mychelle MollotChief Marketing Officer