We help managers and their teams have the best 1-on-1s, team meetings, project syncs and so much more…
With Fellow, you can collaborate in real-time on meeting agendas, assign action items, get suggested conversation topics, and exchange feedback.
Fellow is the one-on-one meeting app your team will love. ❤️
Take a Tour of Fellow.app
If you’re curious about how our tool works, we’d love to invite you to watch a recap of the latest version of our product Fellow 4.0. Our team will take you through a tour of Fellow. We will show how you can use it with your teams whether in-person or remote. 👇
Here are just a few of the features that are covered in this demo:
- Check-ins and 1-on-1s: You can use Fellow to form strong bonds with your colleagues, keep everyone accountable, and create a highly engaged team.
- Action items: We know it’s hard to keep track of all your conversations, the things you promise other people on your team, and what they promise you – but Fellow (your work co-pilot) is the perfect tool to get a handle of it all.
- Priority setting: Great managers understand that it’s more important to work on the right things rather than to just check things off a list.
- Bookmarks and tabs: In meetings where you’re regularly reviewing content, files or links, you can now bookmark those resources at the top of the meeting stream as a tab!
- Notification centre: Fellow’s Notification Center gives you visibility into any changes made to a meeting note, including new edits, mentions, comments and completed action items!
- Companion mode: Jumping from meeting to meeting has never been easier. On Fellow’s Desktop app, a “Join” button will appear on your screen a minute before your next meeting. Click “Join” and Fellow will open the video call, and the meeting note will automatically appear in a docked window on the side of your screen, giving you everything you need for your next meeting!