What’s inside this Sales Development Representative Interview Template:
Give the candidate an opportunity to introduce themselves to you and potentially other interviewers.
- Tell me about yourself?
- What made you want to get into sales?
2👤 SDR experience
Learn about the candidate’s previous sales experience.
- Are you comfortable making cold calls?
- What’s your approach to handling customer objections?
- Describe a situation when you had a difficult prospect. How did the situation go?
- Have you ever had a losing streak? How did you turn it around?
3🤝 Interpersonal skills
Learn more about their interpersonal skills.
- What are your strengths and areas of improvement?
- What’s your least favourite part of the sales process?
- What core values should every salesperson possess?
Learn a little bit more about how they would collaborate with other teams.
- How should sales collaborate with marketing and customer success?
Any questions for me?