What’s inside this Chief Revenue Officer Interview Template:
Give the candidate an opportunity to introduce themselves to you and potentially other interviewers.
- Tell me about yourself?
2✍️ Past experience
Learn a little bit more about the candidate’s previous experience with the questions below.
- Tell me how you go about formulating a strategic revenue plan. Give me a sense of your process.
- Tell me about how you use KPIs and other metrics to measure and improve performance.
- What types of digital marketing techniques have been successful in your previous roles?
- In previous roles, what actions did you take if you couldn’t uncover the information you needed?
3✍️ Situational questions
Present relevant situations to the candidate to understand how they would react and resolve the issues.
- If you disagreed with the CFO on an important business decision, how would you handle it?
4✍️ Behavioural questions
Ask the candidate about their previous experience to understand how they have dealt with things in the past.
- Describe a time you completed a mission-critical project or initiative against multiple constraints.
- Describe one of the toughest challenges you’ve ever faced at work. How did you overcome it?
- Tell me about one or two stocks that you follow and why. What is the most important metric to look at?
5🤔 Other questions
Ask the candidate additional questions that will help clarify if they qualify for the role.
- How do you maintain accuracy and quality control in your work?
Any questions for me?
7✅ Next steps
Communicate with the candidate what the next steps are.