What’s inside Content Dental Business Management Meeting Template:
Discuss financial issues that have been arising, such as the profit & loss statements.
- Review of profit & loss statement for previous month & year to date
- 12-month cash flow – comparison of budget versus actual
- Key Performance Indicators
- Average Daily Production of fee-earners
- Profitability of fee-earners
- Return on Investment from marketing activities
- TCO conversion numbers
Discuss the marketing efforts and their return on investment, such as online reviews, testimonials and website analytics.
- Overall progress of marketing plan
- Web site review and analytics
- Online Reviews
- Social media connection and engagement
- Word of mouth results
- Direct marketing review
- Networking review
- B2B – B2C review
- Study Club development
3 The Patient Experience
Discuss the patient’s experience aspect of the business, such as online booking, administrative issues, TCO, etc.
- Online booking
- Front Desk
- End of Treatment Conversation
Cover any operational wins or roadblocks, such as clinical mentoring, governance and compliance, etc.
- Clinical issues
- Non-clinical issues
- Governance and Compliance
- Clinical Mentoring
Present and discuss any staffing issues, including performance review or training requirements.
- Review of team performance
- Review of individual performance
- Review of bonus system year to date
- Schedule of team meetings
- Training issues
- Personal Progress Interviews
Discuss any strategic questions, such as new growth tactics, new incoming products, etc.
- Tactics for growth
- Product mix
- Patient demographics
- Delivery models
- Expansion strategy
- Exit strategy
- Personal/professional time management