Dental Business Management Meeting Template
Use this template to comprehensively cover all the bases of management and take time to focus on critical issues.
What’s inside Content Dental Business Management Meeting Template:
Discuss financial issues that have been arising, such as the profit & loss statements.
- Review of profit & loss statement for previous month & year to date
- 12-month cash flow – comparison of budget versus actual
- Key Performance Indicators
- Average Daily Production of fee-earners
- Profitability of fee-earners
- Return on Investment from marketing activities
- TCO conversion numbers
Discuss the marketing efforts and their return on investment, such as online reviews, testimonials and website analytics.
- Overall progress of marketing plan
- Web site review and analytics
- Online Reviews
- Social media connection and engagement
- Word of mouth results
- Direct marketing review
- Networking review
- B2B – B2C review
- Study Club development
3 The Patient Experience
Discuss the patient’s experience aspect of the business, such as online booking, administrative issues, TCO, etc.
- Online booking
- Front Desk
- End of Treatment Conversation
Cover any operational wins or roadblocks, such as clinical mentoring, governance and compliance, etc.
- Clinical issues
- Non-clinical issues
- Governance and Compliance
- Clinical Mentoring
Present and discuss any staffing issues, including performance review or training requirements.
- Review of team performance
- Review of individual performance
- Review of bonus system year to date
- Schedule of team meetings
- Training issues
- Personal Progress Interviews
Discuss any strategic questions, such as new growth tactics, new incoming products, etc.
- Tactics for growth
- Product mix
- Patient demographics
- Delivery models
- Expansion strategy
- Exit strategy
- Personal/professional time management