What’s inside Sales Discovery Call Meeting Template:
Provide prospect’s name and job title
Provide company name, background and number of employees
Provide information on source of meeting and user account. Example: Inbound demo request, account creator
4 Set agenda – we will:
- Explore the problems you’re looking to solve.
- Look at Fellow functionality relevant to solving your problem.
- Schedule a follow-up call or team demo if you agree you see value.
Need: What problem are you looking to solve?
Timeline: Are we working within a deadline?
Budget: Do you have a certain budget you’re working with?
Authority: If you were to move forward with Fellow, is there anyone else we need to loop? If you see value in that I’ll show you, does it make sense to schedule a follow-up with them?
5 Discovery (SPIN)
- Situation: What problem are you looking to solve? What tools are you using now?
- Problem: What do you think could be improved with current processes?
- Implications: Why does solving this problem matter?
- Needs payoff: How does it benefit the team or business if you fix these issues?
6 Next step
Track any next steps or items that you need to follow up on below.