Merge and Acquisition Management Meeting Agenda
The seller of the business should use this Merge and Acquisition Management Meeting Agenda to exchange vital information with the buyer of the business.
What’s inside this Merge and Acquisition Management Meeting Agenda:
Start with a brief introduction and round table of those attending the meeting.
2💸 Buyer discussion
The buyer discusses relevant aspects of the acquisition.
- Overview of company or fund
- Overview of investment strategy
- Reason for pursuing the seller
3🤝 Seller discussion
The seller provides an overview of their interests.
- Overview of objectives (Sell the entire company, a portion, etc.)
- Is the seller amenable to structuring?
- Cash at closing preferences?
- Involvement afterwards
List the key strengths of the business (brand name, revenues, profits).
5⚙️ Recent changes
Discuss recent improvements or changes to the business.
6📈 Financial update
Provide updated financials and revenue forecasting.
8✅ Action items
What are the next steps? What are the action items?