SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis Template:
SWOT analysis is a widely used framework for strategic planning in which managers examine their company’s internal strengths and weaknesses as well as external opportunities and threats.
1 💪 Strengths
List things your organization does particularly well, or in a way that distinguishes you from your competitors.
- What do users like best about your product or process?
- What do you do better than competitors?
- What unique advantages does your organization have?
SWOT analysis meetings are better in Fellow
Fellow is the meeting management app that companies like Shopify, Uber, and KeepTruckin use to run effective SWOT analysis meetings.
2 👎 Weaknesses
Be honest! Reflect on what you could improve, and the practices you should avoid.
- What problems or complaints do you hear most from customers?
- What do you see as your biggest current obstacles?
- What advantages do your competitors have that your company does not yet have?
3 💡 Opportunities
Opportunities are openings or chances for something positive to happen, but you’ll need to claim them for yourself! Discuss any potential opportunities.
- How can you improve your customer service?
- What messaging resonates most with your users?
- Are there resources or tools you could further leverage to your advantage?
Threats include anything that can negatively affect your business from the outside. List those threats here
- Specific or emerging competitors
- High staff turnover
- Market volatility