What’s inside Mentoring Program Managers and Participants Quarterly Meeting Template:
1 🎯 State the purpose of the meeting
- Feedback on how the relationship is working
- Share one objective working on
- General feedback
2 📌 State the ground rules of the meeting
- It’s a confidential meeting so what we say here stays here
- If you’re not comfortable answering a question, we pass to the next person
- We will provide a summary of (anonymous) comments from both groups
3 👋 The meeting begins
Begin the meeting by telling participants that you would like to hear from everyone and go around the room and ask for answers to the following questions:
- Who is your partner?
- How often are you meeting and, on average, how long do you meet for?
- What is one objective you can share that you’re working? How is it going?
- How is the relationship working for you at this time?
4 💬 Once every participant has reported in…
- Ask follow-up questions based upon the feedback received
- Provide suggestions on any areas needing attention
5 ✅ Ending the meeting
- Thank everyone for their feedback
- Remind them of the next meeting date
- Remind them that they will get a summary as indicated earlier