What? So What? Now What? Meeting Template:
Describe what happened. What did you pick up on? What aspects jumped out to you?
- What is the problem or issue that we are facing?
- What happened?
- What did you notice?
- What was everyone’s reaction to the event?
- What positive and negative aspects do you observe?
2 So What?
Determine the ramifications. Make sense of what you’ve learned. What impact did they have on your team?
- How does this event affect us? How does it affect our future?
- Why is it important? What critical questions does this information cause us to ask?
- What emotions does the event evoke? How does it make us feel?
- What conclusions can we draw from this experienc
3 Now What?
Establish a plan of action. What’s the limit? What activities are reasonable?
- What do we need to do to move forward? How can we turn this event into something positive?
- What have you learned? How will you use the insights that you discovered?
- What will you do differently the next time? What will you do the same?
- What hidden opportunities has this event uncovered? How can we use them for our benefit?