What’s inside Disney’s Creative Strategy Meeting Template:
1 💭 The Dreamer
Build a pool of creative ideas (no restrictions or criticism!). Determining the viable creative concepts comes later as a result of the second and third thinking styles.
- What problem do we want to solve?
- What are all the different solutions we can think of?
2 💡 The Realist
Now, let’s think in a more logical planning style. How can we apply these ideas in reality?
- What would be the action plans to apply these ideas?
- What would the timeline look like?
3 🔍 The Critic
In this section of the meeting, the team provides a constructive critique for the ideas in order to find the weak points and solve them in the final solution.
- What could go wrong with these ideas?
- What are some potential challenges or risks?
4✅ Action Items
Document key decisions and next steps.