What’s inside this Early Stage Startup Interview Template:
Ask the candidate to give a quick introduction.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Describe yourself in three words.
Ask the candidate why they think they are a good fit for this role.
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for this company?
- What can you do for the company?
Ask the candidate about their previous experience relevant to the role.
- Tell me about your last project. What worked and what didn’t?
4🤔 Other questions
Ask the candidate additional questions that will help clarify if they qualify for the role.
- What are some of the new ideas you would implement in this position?
- What’s the best advice you’ve recently received?
- Can you tell me about something [totally irrelevant]?
- What will you do if you are unsuccessful in securing this opportunity?
Any questions for me?
6✅ Next steps
Communicate with the candidate what the next steps are.