What’s inside this New Year Team Kick-Off Meeting Template:
1💭 Positive reflection
Reflect and identify what went well last year.
- What achievement last year are we most proud of?
- Which of our successes was the most unexpected?
- What did we achieve that was above and beyond our goals?
- What awards or recognition did the company or any team members win?
2💭 Constructive reflection
Reflect and identify past mistakes as learning opportunities.
- Where did we struggle or drop the ball last year?
- What were the most frustrating moments?
- Which mistakes could we have predicted?
- How did we apply what we learned from these errors to avoid similar mistakes?
- Which goals did we set but not quite achieve last year?
- Where did we fall behind?
Using insights from the last two sections, reflect on which practices will be carried into the new year to create action items..