What’s inside this End of Year Performance Review Meeting Template:
- Some check-in questions to see how you’re doing as we near the end of the year.
Let’s discuss what you’ve accomplished this year, audit responsibilities and reflect on any areas of improvement.
- 1. Created and published 100+ articles and built 40+ links
- 2. Revamped social media accounts
- 3. Revamped the copy on the company website, increasing conversions by 20%
- Review your everyday responsibilities with your manager before the new year to negotiate workload in case anything will be added or removed.
Areas to improve
- 1. Confidence in my work
- 2. Keeping up to date with new trends
- 3. Leadership skills
3Goals for the New Year 🚀
Let’s discuss priorities and goals for the new year, chat about career growth and note any new upcoming practices.
Upcoming company goals + priorities
- 1. Increase market share
- 2. Increase percentage of sales made with new products/product features
- 3. Increase community outreach
Career next steps
- 1. Lead a marketing campaign from start to finish
- 2. Manage 5+ freelance writers
- 3. Manage content distribution for the company
- 1. New process for scheduling and posting content
- 2. Process to be created for briefing freelancers
- 3. New project to improve team efficiency
- What can I do better in the upcoming year to be the best manager to you?
5 Action Items ✅
What was the takeaway from this meeting? What are the next steps?