Business Acquisition Inquiry Meeting Template
When acquiring a business, often the due diligence checklist is not enough. Often you must inquire further with specific questions relating to the business.
What’s inside this Business Acquisition Inquiry Meeting Template:
Start with a brief introduction and round table of those attending the meeting.
Discuss some questions about selling the business.
- Why are you selling the business?
- Have you attempted to sell before?
Discuss some questions about the business.
- Do you have a business plan we can access?
- How easily have competitors entered or left the market?
- What is the business model and how complex is it?
- Do you have an organizational chart we can access?
- Do you have an online data room?
- What is on your disclosure schedule?
4✅ Action items
What are the next steps? What are the action items?