What’s inside this Customer Success Manager Interview Template:
Give the candidate an opportunity to introduce themselves to you and potentially other interviewers.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why were you interested in customer success?
2👤 Management experience
Learn about the candidate’s previous management experience with the questions below.
- Tell me about the teams you’ve managed and how you built them.
- How would you describe your leadership style?
3🤝 Interpersonal skills
Learn more about their interpersonal skills.
- How do you communicate with customers if you can’t resolve a problem immediately?
- Can you share a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
- How do you handle an angry or frustrated customer?
- What are the skills of an effective Customer Success Manager?
Learn more about their strategic vision for customer success within an organization.
- What will our customer success function look like six months after hiring you?
- How do you think our customer success strategy will evolve as the business evolves?
Learn a little bit more about how they would collaborate with other teams.
- How should customer success collaborate with marketing success and sales?
- How do you communicate with senior leadership?
Any questions for me?