What’s inside this Financial Analysts Interview Template:
Ask the candidate to give a quick introduction.
- Tell me about yourself?
2✍️ Financial reporting
Ask the candidate questions about experience with financial reporting,
- What types of financial reporting software and systems have you used in previous jobs?
- Tell me about the typical reports you generated in your last position—how were they used?
- Tell me how you would put together an investment proposal for senior management.
- How do you maintain accuracy and quality control in your work?
Ask the candidate about how they dealt with previous challenges.
- Describe a time when you faced a particularly tight deadline or had to juggle multiple projects. How did you overcome that challenge?
- In previous roles, what have you done when you couldn’t find the information you need?
Ask the candidate about their experience providing useful insights for an organization.
- Tell me about a time when you had an insight that helped your company make a better decision about financing or valuation.
Any questions for me?
6✅ Next steps
Communicate with the candidate what the next steps are?