Series A Board Meeting Template
Use John Vrionis' (Co-Founder of Unusual Ventures) Series A Board Meeting Template to discuss the company's strategy and its main functional areas.
What’s inside this Series A Board Meeting Template:
Discuss the ongoing board meeting questions.
- Are we doing the right things?
- How is our progress against our plans?
- Is this still the right plan?
- How is the company doing?
- How is the market?
- What is the top one to two things on the mind that are keeping you up at night?
Discuss the current org chart and desired org chart.
- What are the open positions you want to fill immediately?
- Show your pipeline of candidates.
- What are the other key hires you need to make in the next three to six months?
- How is morale? Any attrition (wanted and unwanted)?
3🚦 Sales pipeline
Discuss the current deals in progress.
- What stage are they in?
- What is required to close? What is the use case?
Present the product timeline (new features, new releases, etc.).
Review with the board the marketing plan.
- Any updates on outbound activities?
- How about the Demand Generation plan and targets?
- What are your goals in terms of awareness?
- How is your revenue creation engine working?
Discuss the 12-month operating plan, including monthly and quarterly targets.