What’s inside this Sales Manager Interview Template:
Give the candidate an opportunity to introduce themselves to you and potentially other interviewers.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why do you want to be a sales manager?
2👤 Management experience
Learn a little bit more about the candidate’s previous management experience with the questions below.
- Tell me about the teams you’ve managed and how you built them.
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- How do you create a winning environment?
- How would you coach the sales team?
- How would you motivate your sales team?
Learn about their strategic vision for a sales team within an organization.
- Can you explain a sales campaign you’ve recently used? Was it successful?
- How would you address a situation where a sales rep missed their sales goals for a few months?
Learn a little bit more about how they would collaborate with other teams.
- How should sales collaborate with marketing and customer success?
- How do you communicate with senior leadership?
- How do you set goals, track progress, and ensure performance for and from your team?
Any questions for me?