What’s inside this HR Coordinator Interview Template:
Give the candidate an opportunity to introduce themselves to you and potentially other interviewers.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why are you interested in HR?
2👤 Interpersonal skills
Learn about the candidate’s interpersonal skills with the questions below.
- Can you describe a conflict you had with someone in your last job or past experience?
- How would you handle a situation with a disgruntled employee?
- How would you handle an unethical situation at work?
- Can you provide examples of how you are compassionate, empathetic and compliant?
Learn a little more about their strategic vision.
- How would you assist in improving company products/services as an HR coordinator?
- What team-building exercises would you suggest to boost employee and company morale?
- What characterizes a successful training session with a new employee?
Learn a little bit more about how they would collaborate with other teams.
- How should HR work with the other branches of the business?
Any questions for me?