What’s inside this Marketing Manager Interview Template:
Allow the candidate to introduce themselves to you and potentially other interviewers.
- Tell me about yourself?
2👤 Management experience
Learn about the candidate’s previous management experience with the questions below.
- Tell me about the teams you’ve managed and how you built them.
- How would you describe your leadership style?
- How do you create a winning environment?
- Why are you interested in a management role?
Learn a little more about their strategic vision for a marketing team within an organization.
- Can you tell me about a recent program or campaign you planned? What was the outcome?
- What are your thoughts on our current content strategy? Where and how can we improve?
- What will our marketing function look like six months after we hire you?
- How do you think our marketing strategy should evolve as the business evolves?
Learn a little bit more about how they would collaborate with other teams.
- How should marketing and client success/management work together?
- How should our marketing, sales and growth functions work together?
- How do you communicate with senior leadership?
Any questions for me?