What’s inside this Project Check-In Meeting Template:
Ask members of the project team to populate the updates and roadblocks sections of the agenda before your meeting. This will ensure that everyone shows up prepared to have a productive conversation.
Discuss the overall status of the project and progress on individual objectives.
- How does everyone feel about the project so far?
- Are we on track to meet our deadlines?
As a project manager or team lead, it’s important to ask questions such as:
- What is preventing you from completing your tasks?
- Do you need support from anyone on the team?
- What can I do to help the project move forward?
- What challenges and/or problems have you encountered since we last met?
3 Action Items
Document the action items and next steps that came out of the project check-in, and (most importantly): who is directly responsible for each task.
Remember that project check-ins are an important part of making sure that projects come to completion! Use this template in Fellow to keep your team accountable and foster an environment of collaboration.